About the Energy Alliance
Who is the Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance?
The Energy Alliance’s mission is to facilitate investment in energy efficiency for homeowners, non-profit organizations, and commercial building owners through outreach and education, project management, and financing solutions.
We are proud to partner with many of the region’s most respected organizations to help residents understand their energy usage. Some of our friends and partners include:
- Department of Energy
- Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Kentucky Housing Corporation
- People Working Cooperatively
- Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency
- Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission
- Duke Energy
- Other local institutions and community groups